Check you debit/credit accounts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robert View Post
    So even using the Debit card as a credit card transaction is not safe?
    If you arent getting a bill every month saying you owe money, you are using your own money and it is at risk.

Comment

lmao @ the tags haha
      Allstate Insurance
      Dominguez Agency
      1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
      Arlington, TX. 76018
      817-405-2011
      tdominguez@allstate.com
      Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

I'm gonna assume this is partly to blame for our card(s) being compromised. I used mine in Cleburne during this time frame.
        Fast food chain Wendy's announced in February that is was looking into a possible security breach. The franchise followed up in May confirming it found malware on its point-of-sale systems that was being used to nab credit card info. Stolen details were said to include including credit or debit card number, expiration date, cardholder verification value, and service code from less than 300 locations. Last month, the company provided and update that the investigation revealed the breach could be much worse due to a second cyberattack. Wendy's gave another update on the situation this week, disclosing that over 1,000 locations had systems where the malware was installed.

Go here to see if you visited a location that was affected. payment.wendys.com/paymentcardcheck.html

Comment

Working...
        X