X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    You don't know nothing about hot rodding a Thunderbird SC
    I know they like eating head gaskets
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      The factory gaskets were crap for sure
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        I got rid of both of mine at the 70k miles mark, I did have issues on the first one, it kept blowing the radiator apart under bOOst.

My first one was a 1990 35th anniversary, all black, purple anniversary 1/4 stripe above the mldg., black wheels (purple bird in the center caps), black and grey suede seats (think 03-04 cobra seats) w/purple piping, titanium ground effects. It was a cool car, all stock and 5-speed too. It was pretty rare I should have kept it.
        The second I bought new, 1994 SC, Pro-Flow CAI, pulley, Superchip, custom exhaust (resonator delete, DynoMax Ultra flows), 3:73 in the IRS, 75 shot of Nozz (That kit is still in my Cobra to this day), Eiback springs and factory chromed wheels. That car without the spray hung with a LSJuan on the highway in 1998.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Mine has gone through a slight weight reduction program.

What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Holy Jeebus!

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
              I actually believe the part about 470 hp Yamaha, but you will need a healthy blower or turbo and a proper st of forged pistons.
              I got 450 with mine with super unleaded and pulleys, rest stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                I don't give a fuck if it's possible or not, I'll just never believe this monumental one upper had one, or a garage full of engines for them.
                This will REALLY get your panties in a twist. I had an 89 Thunderbird SC in 94. It was modded too.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                  This will REALLY get your panties in a twist. I had an 94 Thunderbird SC in 89. It was modded too.

Fixed

Comment

^^^^^^^^Even I am not that good.....
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I don't give a fuck if it's possible or not, I'll just never believe this monumental one upper had one, or a garage full of engines for them.
                      Some one needs to bite the bullet and take him out and get him laid..

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                        Some one needs to bite the bullet and take him out and get him laid..
                        SVO? I agree. Maybe some of the real life will help him.

If you meant me? Na, i'm still worn out from your mom.
                        sigpic

Comment

SVO? I agree. Maybe some of the real life will help him.

If you meant me? Na, i'm still worn out from your mom.
                          Sorry to disappoint you but i don't have a problem scoring some ass. My last dry spell was from birth until I was 14.

Comment

Previous pissing matches aside, I own a 2015 SHO PP and couldn't be happier. Non-modded it makes great power, is a joy to drive, and the family is comfortable. Now, it isn't my track prepped mustang and I do miss the v8 exhaust note, but the TT is fun and economical. Depending on the price, I'd pull the trigger on a 2013.
                            Questions I'd ask:
                            Was it ever modded?
                            Any service done to the PTU and Trans? (They need it!)

Feel free to shoot me a pm, there is a very lively forum and Facebook following for SHO. Also, as previously mentioned, less than $1,000 and you could add 100hp, easily.

Just my opinions.
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                            X