No announcement yet.

Vintage Mustang repairs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heh I put a lightning engine with a roller cam in my 69. I went with a holley TBI and HP ecm though.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Make the drive and take it to Advantage.

Comment

Nice wheels mardyn. Amazing the difference it makes when life has more than 3 gears, lol. Mine's a 1970 "Sportsroof" does anybody say that with a serious face?

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
          Mine's a 1970 "Sportsroof" does anybody say that with a serious face?
          Maybe about as much as I call mine a "2+2" (which is never).

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
            Make the drive and take it to Advantage.
            This was the place that crossed my mind, too. They restore all kinds of cars and have a full service body shop for collision and restoration work. I'm pretty picky and I have seen some very nice work come out of that shop.

I think they could take care of your panel alignment issues quickly.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Yep! Chris is a good dude and his techs do great work. I think Rreemo got some work done there before.

Comment

Rod's Car Craft in Wylie. He is building a 67 Camaro for a guy I know. Top notch stuff.
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

You hadn't tried Hatfields in Canton?
                  Hatfield Restorations is a full service restoration shop with 25+ years of experience performing automobile restorations.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    This was the place that crossed my mind, too. They restore all kinds of cars and have a full service body shop for collision and restoration work. I'm pretty picky and I have seen some very nice work come out of that shop.

I think they could take care of your panel alignment issues quickly.

http://www.advantageautoworks.com/
                    Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                    Yep! Chris is a good dude and his techs do great work. I think Rreemo got some work done there before.
                    Yep, he's the only one I'll take my Shelby to.

David

Comment

X2 on advantage Chris is ok but Todd is the shit with old school

Comment

Working...
                      X