F a bunch of this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F a bunch of this....

so im working in my garage on my car sitting in my front seat with my foot out trying to trace a alarm under my dash when I look near my foot and see a fucking tarantula crawling towards my foot, never have I jumped out of my car so fast and out the garage, now I think I have a dent on my door, but back to the main topic, HOW THE HELL DO I GET RID OF TARANTULAS IN MY YARD AND OUT OF MY HOUSE????? I don't care that they don't bite and they kill bugs, they are fucking hideous

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Don't be a pussy.

Comment

fuck that, I aint no pussy but those fuckers are nasty and fast too

Comment

The only fool-proof way to get rid of them, short of killing your whole lot with fire, is to get rid of their food source. Even with water and shelter, they will eventually leave if they don't have food. Get an exterminator out there to treat for everything else. They will say they are killing spiders, too, but those bastards are resilient, so it's more about killing the other shit.

For the record, I try not to kill anything but mosquitos and ants, but I would flip out in that situation, too.

Comment

Really, grow some balls! I stomp all those dime size fuckers that come in my crib!

Comment

Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
            Really, grow some balls! I stomp all those dime size fuckers that come in my crib!
            these are not dime size, the body alone was the size of a roll of pennies

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
              The only fool-proof way to get rid of them, short of killing your whole lot with fire, is to get rid of their food source. Even with water and shelter, they will eventually leave if they don't have food. Get an exterminator out there to treat for everything else. They will say they are killing spiders, too, but those bastards are resilient, so it's more about killing the other shit.

For the record, I try not to kill anything but mosquitos and ants, but I would flip out in that situation, too.
              yeah im at the point of calling a exterminator tomorrow, hopefully it will fix the issue and I don't get bent over backwards

Comment

Catch it and sell it.

Comment

free pets!! get the kids excited!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Tarantulas and Wolf Spiders are harmless. What a little girl

You need to be concerned about the Texas Rat Spiders..those motherfuckers will kill you're entire family with one bite and possibly your next of kin.

Comment

Get some chickens. They'll go ape killing and eating them.

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Pussy
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Looks like we have some "tough" mother fuckers in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                            Tarantulas and Wolf Spiders are harmless. What a little girl

You need to be concerned about the Texas Rat Spiders..those motherfuckers will kill you're entire family with one bite and possibly your next of kin.
                            They only kill families if they have cropped ears
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                              Looks like we have some "tough" mother fuckers in this thread.
                              This.

Comment

Working...
                              X