No announcement yet.

Corpus/Port Aransas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im heading to Port Aransas this weekend with the family. We went to Galveston last year and there was headline news about diphtheria or something in the water that was going to kill everyone. We swam and were fine other then sun burns. I think the news outlets search for any claims from any sources that the water made them sick so people will watch/click.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
      Ps , its sharkweek
      Daaaa dum

Comment

Comment

Sitting here on the beach at Port A as I write this. Aside from a little seaweed, no problems. Water is warm and the beer is flowing.

Comment

Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
            Sitting here on the beach at Port A as I write this. Aside from a little sea pee, no problems. Water is warm and the beer is flowing.
            water is warm......

Comment

Lol prob

Comment

We didn't end up getting in the water at the beach. We drove on it and went to the Bob Hall Pier. Closest we got to the water was watching the turtle hatchlings.

How the hell have I not been to the Lexington. That was pretty close to the highlight of the little trip. It was hot as a son of a bitch, but still awesome. Kids enjoyed the hell out of the planes.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  We didn't end up getting in the water at the beach. We drove on it and went to the Bob Hall Pier. Closest we got to the water was watching the turtle hatchlings.

How the hell have I not been to the Lexington. That was pretty close to the highlight of the little trip. It was hot as a son of a bitch, but still awesome. Kids enjoyed the hell out of the planes.

The Lexington tour, is certainly a must!

Comment

I stayed in Port Aransas all last week. Stayed right on the beach at the Dunes Condo's right by the pier. No flesh eating bacteria here. I think I had a greater chance of being bitten by a shark.

We visited the USS Lexington also and really enjoyed it and the 3D movie about the Mars trip.
                    2010 Camaro SS Boosted

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      he went and got married on me!.
                      What
                      The
                      Fuck?
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                      X