need to borrow small AC unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to borrow small AC unit

Figured I'd throw this out there just in case it saves me a few bucks...

My son and I are going to RA camp later this week. We'll be staying in these little cabins but we're looking for a small AC unit (window or floor unit) to help break the heat at night. It doesn't need to be big, literally a 5k BTU would be fine. What sucks is that I had two of them for the longest time that I used for the deer lease but sold them 3 weeks before finding out about the need.

Does anyone North of Allen/McKinney area have one they're not using at the moment that I could borrow till next Tuesday?

If it helps, I have one sitting on the floor of my shop in Hurst that you can borrow.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Buy a new one from Walmart and return it. People did this shit all the time. Same with big screen TV show back in the day and the superbowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
        Buy a new one from Walmart and return it. People did this shit all the time. Same with big screen TV show back in the day and the superbowl.

I think walmart changed their policy to 7 days on camping equipment because people were doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
          I think walmart changed their policy to 7 days on camping equipment because people were doing that.
          well a window unit isnt generally in the camping section...
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
          X