Hotels in NOLA French Quarter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. We booked 3 nights at this place
    Experience the timeless charm of New Orleans at Hotel St. Pierre located in the famous French Quarter near Bourbon Street.

Got a pretty good price on it and great location.

Comment

We always stay at Le Pavillon... Nice hotel and they have an awesome Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwhich buffet every night

Comment

Originally posted by thomasblively View Post
        We always stay at Le Pavillon... Nice hotel and they have an awesome Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwhich buffet every night
        That's on Poydras and a hike to the quarter. I do not like to walk too far around the streets of Nola after a long night of drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          That's on Poydras and a hike to the quarter. I do not like to walk too far around the streets of Nola after a long night of drinking.
          I thought it was a long stroll when we were there last. I really couldn't remember where it was located in proximity to the quarter but knew it was nice. We did a ton of walking and trolley riding last time as well so we may have actually taken a trolley to and from.

Comment

Did you do the escape place in Denton? How did you like it? It's supposed to be a new mission from the time I did it.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              Did you do the escape place in Denton? How did you like it? It's supposed to be a new mission from the time I did it.
              Yes we did, it was harder then I thought it would be. We managed to get out with two minutes left. We want to do it again.

Comment

Working...
              X