Hotels in NOLA French Quarter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotels in NOLA French Quarter

Anybody got the hook up, or know of a reasonable prices there for the 24-27th?

probably too late, being that its so close to the 4th

Comment

No hookup, but the Astor Crowne Plaza at Bourbon and Canal is home to the Bourbon House (restaurant / bar with a ton of whiskeys) and also home of the New Orleans Bourbon Society.

As much as I hate Bourbon St, I really like that hotel.

Comment

Hilton New Orleans Riverside.

Comment

We go down there several times a year. We usually stay at Royal Sonesta or Monteleone. They are pricey but very nice and in great locations. Olivier House is a quaint little place with unique rooms and affordable. The Saint Hotel on Canal is cool as well. The Burgundy Bar has burlesque shows on Fridays. Check that out while you're down there.
          Fat Catz has a great 80s band if you're looking for some good live music.

Comment

I've always stayed at the Drury Inn. It's a couple of blocks away from Bourbon St but easily walkable. That and they have a street car stop next door. You will have to pay for parking pretty much anywhere near the Quarter now.

Comment

The Royal Sonesta is very nice and they run specials on the internet all the time. It is on Bourbon St. Also the Holiday Inn on St. Ann is nice as well, it is not your average Holiday Inn. It is small and old with a nice courtyard inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                No hookup, but the Astor Crowne Plaza at Bourbon and Canal is home to the Bourbon House (restaurant / bar with a ton of whiskeys) and also home of the New Orleans Bourbon Society.

As much as I hate Bourbon St, I really like that hotel.
                This. It's where I stayed and it's great. I got a fantastic deal on it last August, paid like $75/night
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  I've always stayed at the Drury Inn. It's a couple of blocks away from Bourbon St but easily walkable. That and they have a street car stop next door. You will have to pay for parking pretty much anywhere near the Quarter now.
                  That is where we stayed when we went on a cruise from NO. At that time they included free parking and shuttle to the cruise terminal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Place d'Armes, no contest!

Comment

Last time I was down there I stayed at the courtyard pretty reasonable, its nothing fancy, but it is in the same building as the Ritz which has a fancy bar to hang out in.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                        That is where we stayed when we went on a cruise from NO. At that time they included free parking and shuttle to the cruise terminal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                        Yep, that's why I stayed there. Now it's 100% valet though and no cruise specials. Booked the Prytania Park for our cruise in September since they offer free parking but it's in the Garden District.

Comment

We've stayed at the Marriot, short walk to the action, but you're not kept up by the ruckus on the streets if you retire early.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

I used book it dot com last year and it worked well. Ended up at a more expensive hotel with the group, but there were lots of options.

Comment

I'm at the Ritz or JW off canal usually, but the Marriott is the same being not subjected to the craziness.

If you are able, use your company discount as they are very generous in NOLA.

Comment

Working...
                              X