Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Roulette anyone?

MMA fighter Ivan 'JP' Cole shot dead in Dallas during 'gun play'

Dallas Police have confirmed that the 25-year-old was found dead on Saturday morning.

A fundraising website, apparently set up by his wife Kymberli Cole, says her husband died while involved in "gun play".

"He made a bad decision that cost him his life," she writes.

Local news station CBS DFW reports on its Facebook page: "Mixed Martial Arts fighter Ivan 'JP' Cole killed himself while reportedly playing roulette with gun in Dallas apartment.

"CBS 11 has reached out to the Dallas Police Dept for further details and has a crew heading to the scene."

Dallas Police continue to investigate the events surrounding the fighter's death.

"The death of Mr Cole will be classified as an unexplained death pending the results of the autopsy," they've written in a statement on their website.

Mr Cole last participated in Bellator 135 in March 2015 losing to George Pacurariu in the first round via submission.

He leaves behind his wife and a four-year-old daughter.

The world of MMA has said goodbye to a number of key figures in 2016.

Last week Kimbo Slice died at the age of 42, while former UFC heavyweight champion Kevin Randleman died "unexpectedly" in February, aged 44.

In May, Jordan Parsons died after being hit by car in Florida. He was 25.

Comment

Not such a badass move! Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Comment

Fuck him, what a selfish dick.

Comment

Media clickbait at its finest, he wasn't playing Russian Roulette.

Comment

A fundraiser? Please
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Just when I think the SVO tags have run their course, we get the gem below.

Comment

So any chance the wife offed him? Can't imagine anyone playing with a loaded gun.....especially when they have family.

Comment

he trained/fought outta Saeksons

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by BigDumbRedneck View Post
                    I have to admit, that one made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      I have to admit, that one made me laugh.
                      Oh damn! That's gold!
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Somebody own that tag so I can congratulate you.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDumbRedneck View Post
                          I do play with full auto but not that often and never Russian Roulette.

Who ever posted the tag could have said "Semi autos" and it would have made more sense.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                          X