No announcement yet.

Another "What's it worth" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would think 5-6k tops on that car....IMO.

Comment

That's what I had on the Scamp. Quality product!

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
      Just buy Schumacher motor mounts.....they work great.

Comment

Is that thing painted in primer? And sitting outside? Primer ain't waterproof....

Comment

Any update on the VIN and fender tag? Would love to know if it is a true U code car. It has the correct exhaust tips....price still depends on what other options and color combo the car was.

Comment

Any update on the VIN and fender tag? Would love to know if it is a true U code car. It has the correct exhaust tips....price still depends on what other options and color combo the car was.
            I have not been back out in that area, I'll see if I can this week and update ya.

Comment

Not a U code, VIN: RM21G3G252620
              Looks like they want to perhaps make it a 440 look a like with the exhaust and hood. I did not call, just snapped a couple more pics. Interior definitely needs work.

Last edited by yellowstang; 06-19-2016, 06:11 AM.

Comment

$1000
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

There is a house around the corner from me that has 3 cars similar to that one. Two in the garage and one in the driveway.

Comment

Is this thing is off 156 in Haslet? I swear I saw it the other day.

Comment

I have a premium barrel that you can toss money in to light on fire if you're just looking to burn cash for not reason.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                        Is this thing is off 156 in Haslet? I swear I saw it the other day.
                        Yup, that's it

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        I have a premium barrel that you can toss money in to light on fire if you're just looking to burn cash for not reason.
                        I was slightly interested at first, but not any longer. It was close by somewhere we were driving, so stopped to check the VIN for 1crazycarguy, just in case it was a 440 car.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                          Yup, that's it

I was slightly interested at first, but not any longer. It was close by somewhere we were driving, so stopped to check the VIN for 1crazycarguy, just in case it was a 440 car.
                          $1500-$2500 if someone really really wanted it. That is a 1973 Road Runner, factory 318 car in B5 with B5 interior. The buckets and console shift help somewhat but not a real desireable body style.

Thanks for checking into it! I might have been interested if it was a U code car or if it was a 4 speed non AC car.
                          Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 06-19-2016, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X