Another "What's it worth" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another "What's it worth" thread

Saw this today, looks to be a 73 Road Runner, judging from the tail lights and hood. Interior is rough, as in like probably 75% needs to be replaced. No details at all, just took these 2 quick pics.
    Doing some google searches, price seems high for the condition it is in, but again, maybe it is some rare optioned car, need VIN to check more.

Edit: I first thought it was a 74, so the 73 seems a little higher priced, if it has a 440.

Last edited by yellowstang; 06-11-2016, 04:06 PM.

I know nothing about the value of mid 70's mopars (if there even really is any), but thats like a $3000 car to me.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

looks like there was a huge dent on the rear quarter panel that was badly fixed, and the rear bumper seems to be out of alignment

I would start at 2250

Comment

Honestly, I would be kind of pissed if someone gave that to me. Lol

Comment

That quarter looks like it is crafted entirely out of bondo. I would guess it is worth about $2,000 if it runs and drives.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

That thing was ugly when it was new. The years have piled on more ugly.

Comment

"What a piece of junk!" -Luke probably

Comment

How can one put a price on ugly?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  How can one put a price on ugly?
                  Apparently with shoe polish.
                  I wouldn't drive that thing to escape a natural diaster
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Tell them to media blast it and call you when you can come and look at it.
                    My guess is run.

Comment

Check VIN for RM23U.....then I can say if it is a 2000 car or a 4000 car. Also check for fender tag on the inner drivers fender. Make sure the VIN and fender tag match and the rivets holding on the VIN tag are correct. If not....walk away.

Comment

There was an original bb 1974 charger on Craigslist for 2500 awhile back it stayed posted for probably 8 months, it was an original 400 car floorshift rallye gauges it was a lil rough. He finally dropped the price to 2250 and it was gone in a few days. Personally I'd buy a 1971-74 bb roller for 1500-2000 just to simplify not having to source the fucking k member and I've always wanted a bb '73-'74 charger.

Comment

Originally posted by AMJ View Post
                          There was an original bb 1974 charger on Craigslist for 2500 awhile back it stayed posted for probably 8 months, it was an original 400 car floorshift rallye gauges it was a lil rough. He finally dropped the price to 2250 and it was gone in a few days. Personally I'd buy a 1971-74 bb roller for 1500-2000 just to simplify not having to source the fucking k member and I've always wanted a bb '73-'74 charger.
                          Just buy Schumacher motor mounts.....they work great.

Comment

all i can tell you is if it were brought into my shop i would pass. the pass side is built from plastic . your buying the engine/trans combo and hopefully good interior parts.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X