Any of you a criminal attorney?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you a criminal attorney?

I am trying to find one to represent a friend of mine thats in some trouble. I've used Aaron Harper in the past and he was wonderful but seems a bit busy for this case. Thanks friends.

Originally posted by abecx View Post
    I am trying to find one to represent a friend of mine thats in some trouble. I've used Aaron Harper in the past and he was wonderful but seems a bit busy for this case. Thanks friends.
    Check PM

Comment

Come on, we need some details

Originally posted by DOHCTR
      You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
        Come on, we need some details
        possession of a weapon while on felony probation.

Comment

Comment

the meth head is the hottest chick on the show.

Comment

He's most likely going to need to hire a Federal Defense Attorney before it's over with. Normally the Feds will pick it up if it has to do with a Felon in posession of a firearm charge.

Comment

There's pretty much no way out of this one unless the state drops the ball and the defence can prove without a doubt it was an illegal search and seizure. He will either get 10+ years added on to his probation or in 3-5 years be out on parole.

I'm not a criminal law expert but I've been consulting PI cases under my father for 10 years and we have many friends that are in criminal defence.
                sigpic

Comment

Sounds like your friend is going to jail.

Recidivism.

Comment

He's going to jail as he should,why fight it?

Comment

Originally posted by slowturbocar View Post
                      He's going to jail as he should,why fight it?
                      Reducing the duration.

Comment

piggy backing on this lawyer thread..

do we have a family law guy on here? just got 2 documents from the ex regarding child support and I'm too dumb to understand the request. one is waving the need to have the paperwork served to me by the cops (this one I can comprehend), and the other is to reduce child support. I just don't wanna sign something I don't understand. its like 4 pages any lawyer wanna take a look at it for me or am I an asshole for asking and need to go contact my lawyer and pay through my abnormally large nose? thanks.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Elvis, you might try fiverr.com, they have lawyers that will look over stuff for pretty cheap.

Comment

Working...
                          X