Mark Cuban...STFU!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Cuban...STFU!!

WTH is wrong with Cuban... seeking to be VP under that criminal that the dems are promoting for President.

I've generally liked Cuban in the past but opening his mouth and supporting Clinton leaves a very fowl stench on his resume with me.

mardyn

He tends to only voice on things he knows is going to succeed... So him backing her is very scary.

Comment

I'd love him as President... but any collaboration with Clinton is absolutely too toxic for me.

mardyn
      Last edited by mardyn; 06-10-2016, 09:37 AM.

Comment

i think it was more of a jab at both and their lack of understanding technology.

I think he'd make a great VP for either party, time to break down the party wall

Comment

He ought to run as a third party candidate for President... he would be an infinitely better choice than the lying criminal bitch or obnoxious buffoon that are presently our only choices.

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
            He ought to run as a third party candidate for President...
            Maybe.

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
            he would be an infinitely better choice than the lying criminal bitch or obnoxious buffoon that are presently our only choices.
            Definitely, but the ghost of Kerry Von Erich would be a better president than either of those clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              i think it was more of a jab at both and their lack of understanding technology.

I think he'd make a great VP for either party, time to break down the party wall
              Trump is liberal-republican. I think it's great to have a person on the middle of both lines. Far left and far right candidates are what's destroying the US.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                Trump is liberal-republican. I think it's great to have a person on the middle of both lines. Far left and far right candidates are what's destroying the US.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

the end is nigh! you think this obama ride was bumpy? lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    Definitely, but the ghost of Kerry Von Erich would be a better president than either of those clowns.
                    this x10000

It's like the fucking twilight zone. I just tune out on all of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X