No announcement yet.

Energy Drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, it's kind of gotten a little too exclusive lately. Oh well!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'll have a monster coffee drink once every few weeks... Never drank coffee until last winter, now when I'm in the office ill have 1 cup in the morning (I walk in at 8a to an hour long meeting with exec. mgmt and have to be awake) but never more than one cup and if I have coffee then no cokes or anything else that day. we dont keep soda or tea around so at home its water or milk. Caffeine and nicotine removed from my diet has made a giant improvement in how I feel day to day.

Comment

So I saw one of my co-workers yesterday drinking a Monster Zero Ultra(the white one). I'm a Red Bull guy but I decided to try it. I got to say it's really good....but for me has one hell of an after taste that seems to linger around.
        Anyone else had this one?? I can't stand the taste of the original one...the green one. Also tried the blue one and didn't care for it much.

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
          So I saw one of my co-workers yesterday drinking a Monster Zero Ultra(the white one). I'm a Red Bull guy but I decided to try it. I got to say it's really good....but for me has one hell of an after taste that seems to linger around.
          Anyone else had this one?? I can't stand the taste of the original one...the green one. Also tried the blue one and didn't care for it much.

That white one is my favorite. Ice cold it is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          2014 GT
          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

I'm a fan of the ultra's, I like the cranberry red bull too.

Comment

The ultra black is pretty fucking tasty.

Comment

Working...
              X