Energy Drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy Drinks

Who drinks them? What's your favorite one and why??

Zip Fiz.
    Low caffeine and mega doses of b12. No bad side effects and works for 4+ hours.

David

Comment

Just finished a Red Bull. I'll have maybe 5 a week.

It's for the Caffeine plain and simple. Well, it tastes pretty good too. Mostly, I drink coffee though.

Plus, it gives you wings and an 9" member.
      Ford
      GM
      Toyota
      VAG

Comment

I have had two energy drinks my whole life. I didn't care for them either time.

Unless you count Jager bombs...I enjoy those.

Comment

Four loko

Comment

a few lines of coke and some Kool Aid; the Kool Aid is the trick though, really boosts my energy
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I normally drink Red Bull but for some reason today had an AMP. It wasn't bad but it tasted like Mountain Dew. Now I'm gonna be all jacked up on Mountain Dew.

I can't get on the coffee wagon...I guess it must be an acquired taste

Comment

Currently only drinking Spark from Advocare. I've given up a huge Dr. Pepper habit (mostly), and this helps keep me from getting the caffeine headaches.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I like the QT branded ones
                  QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

At the risk of sounding preachy, I just don't see the draw. They're expensive and they all taste terrible. They market them in such a way that the FDA doesn't monitor the additives or the levels of caffeine. They're awful for your heart. They're either full of sugar/corn syrup, or worse, artificial sweeteners.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                      I like the QT branded ones
                      Rooster??

Comment

I drink the regular Monsters 4-5 mornings a week. I have cut out everything else and just drink water.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          At the risk of sounding preachy, I just don't see the draw. They're expensive and they all taste terrible. They market them in such a way that the FDA doesn't monitor the additives or the levels of caffeine. They're awful for your heart. They're either full of sugar/corn syrup, or worse, artificial sweeteners.
                          But But but it makes everyone feel good!

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            Im with you.

The monster loca mocha is about the only one I can stand. Every now and again when Im really worn out I'll grab a 5 hour energy.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
                              Rooster??
                              No they have a QT one now too.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
                              QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Working...
                              X