Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Else getting screwed on Ebay, besides me ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Else getting screwed on Ebay, besides me ?

I mostly buy brand new car parts on Ebay as a last choice.

I will usually have the parts numbers I'm looking for, so as long as they send New, unopened boxes, I should be getting the correct parts.

NOT !!!

The last three purchases, after the car is torn apart, then I discover the parts are wrong, not labeled correctly of whatever.

Done with EBAY !!!
    sigpic
    "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
    through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
    We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
    my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

What is your eBay name?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
      What is your eBay name?
      Ebay McEbay Face
      sigpic

Comment

Nope, I stopped using them a long time ago and purchase all my parts from Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
          Nope, I stopped using them a long time ago and purchase all my parts from Amazon.
          Yes Sir, I was going to say the same. As long as it comes from the Amazon warehouse, they have a no questions asked return policy and usually pay for return shipping.
          sigpic

Comment

I don't know if it's happening with car parts, but China is faking a ton of stuff and even faking the packaging. All for shit that may sell for $20 shipped. Shit like that is all over eBay.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
              I don't know if it's happening with car parts, but China is faking a ton of stuff and even faking the packaging. All for shit that may sell for $20 shipped. Shit like that is all over eBay.
              Examples?
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Dad got an injector harness for his 6.0L powerstoke off from ebay. It was right, but the fucking POS didn't have alignment tabs and would clip on from any direction, needless to say my dad was annoyed when his truck was running on 4 cylinders.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                  Examples?
                  Memory cards, ear phones, model airplane/car kits, sports jerseys, clothing etc.

Comment

I buy quite a bit of old Mopar stuff on EBay and have always had good luck. Also sold 2 cars on there in the last 6 months. Both sold for more than I thought they would. One went to California and the other to Minnesota.

Comment

Are the sellers getting bad feedback from all these "bad" parts?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                        Are the sellers getting bad feedback from all these "bad" parts?
                        They offer full refunds for no negative feedback and if you don't accept there offer they complain to eBay and get it wiped off for "doing the right thing" even if you don't accept there money. At least that was my experience.

Comment

All this fucking jibber jabber, and we still haven't seen a link to what was bought.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            All this fucking jibber jabber, and we still haven't seen a link to what was bought.
                            sigpic

Comment

So the dick in a box was actually a small China made dick, not the full size model you were expecting?

Comment

Working...
                              X