Three Strikes Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Strikes Law

Why in the fuck do we still have that here? Seems ridiculous to 25-life someone for weed....

Originally posted by abecx View Post
    Why in the fuck do we still have that here? Seems ridiculous to 25-life someone for weed....
    Must be a whole lot of weed.

Comment

Exactly how many people do you think have a life sentence for weed?
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

What did you do?
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Ok, so 9mm to the cranium then. Always good to get rid of a fucking loser.

Comment

3 strikes was ruled unconstitutional by SCOTUS.
            Thats how you end up with guys like Freddy Gray and a rap sheet the length of a football field and still walking the streets.

Comment

Ohio will make the 25th state to pass Medical Marijuana as soon as Kasich signs. It's only a matter of time before everyone realizes how much money it will bring to the state. It's crazy.

Here is the recent report from Colorado

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                3 strikes was ruled unconstitutional by SCOTUS.
                Thats how you end up with guys like Freddy Gray and a rap sheet the length of a football field and still walking the streets.
                wait, so it no longer holds merit in Texas?

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                Ok, so 9mm to the cranium then. Always good to get rid of a fucking loser.
                what?

Comment

what?
                  What I got was if you smoke weed you should be killed by a 92FS.
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                    What I got was if you smoke weed you should be killed by a 92FS.
                    I know a lot of high functioning members of society that smoke weed on the daily. I also know quite a few people who are lazy pieces of shit that just want to get high all day.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                      Ohio will make the 25th state to pass Medical Marijuana as soon as Kasich signs. It's only a matter of time before everyone realizes how much money it will bring to the state. It's crazy.

Here is the recent report from Colorado
                      http://cdpsdocs.state.co.us/ors/docs...13-283-Rpt.pdf
                      Just like everyone has said. As soon as the gubment can find a way to make money, it will be legal.

Damn its taking them a long time though.

Comment

wait, so it no longer holds merit in Texas?
                        Texas has enhancement paragraphs. Which basically can open up to a higher level offense than what you originally committed thus greater penalty range.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          I know a lot of high functioning members of society that smoke weed on the daily. I also know quite a few people who are lazy pieces of shit that just want to get high all day.
                          I do also, but they dont seem to have an issue getting in trouble with the law either.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            I do also, but they dont seem to have an issue getting in trouble with the law either.
                            This is also true.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              I know a few as well. They mostly treat it like alcohol, just a little more conservative since it's illegal.

I don't know what to say about a person who is dumb enough to get busted 2 or more times for possession/being under the influence. Once I get, especially when young - but after that if they continue to smoke/whatever you would think they would smarten up.

Multiple years in prison? No, unless slinging it but for just using...no unless driving...etc.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X