Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Officer in Freddy Gray incident found not guilty...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officer in Freddy Gray incident found not guilty...

Here come the riots from the indigenous population.

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Freddie Gray arresting officer Edward Nero has been found not guilty on all counts by Baltimore City Circuit Court Judge Barry Williams. Nero faced charges of second-degree assault, reckless endangerment and two counts of misconduct in office. Nero waived his right to a trial by jury. His bench trial began May 12 and final arguments were heard Thursday. Gray, a 25-year-old black man from the Sandtown area of Baltimore, died on April 19, 2015 of a spinal cord injury he sustained while in police custody. His death set off more than a week of protests followed by looting, rioting and arson that prompted a citywide curfew. Nero is one of six officers charged in relation to Gray’s death, and the second to be tried. Officer William Porter’s trial ended in a hung jury and mistrial in December.

Four other officers — Officer Garrett Miller, Lt. Brian Rice, Sgt. Alicia White and Officer Caesar Goodson Jr. — have not yet been tried. freddie gray officer new trials Goodson’s trial, which was already delayed once, is set to begin June 6. He was the driver of the van that transported Gray from the spot where he was arrested to the police station. When the van arrived at the Western District police station, Gray was already critically injured and unresponsive. Goodson faces charges of second-degree depraved heart murder, manslaughter, second-degree assault, two counts of vehicular manslaughter and misconduct in office.

Dis finna B good.

Comment

It's OK. I'm sure Mayor Blake will have her "Space to Destroy" plan in place.

Baltimore is a shit town that has been under the control of the Democrats for decades. This certainly won't end well. It's just going to be a rinse and repeat process, with four other officers yet to be tried.

Comment

bring on the rioting...hopefully the police will just watch them kill each other.

Comment

I still haven't heard a credible explanation as to how someone receives a spinal cord injury while in custody being transported This case still feel like some major abuse of authority went down.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            I still haven't heard a credible explanation as to how someone receives a spinal cord injury while in custody being transported This case still feel like some major abuse of authority went down.
            I saw a chick trying to break the window out of a police cruiser with her head give herself a concussion on cops once.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I can't tell you how many times I've seen on COPS a belligerent drunk or meth head violently smashing his/her head against the cage partition. A self inflicted spinal cord injury is not out of the question. During transport they had to stop and place him in leg cuffs because he was so irate.

This guy was a class act.

March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
              March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
              January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
              January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
              December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
              December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
              August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
              January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
              September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
              April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
              July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
              March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
              March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
              February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
              August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
              August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
              August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
              July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts

Comment

Any of our pilots going to be flying near there for night shots of the fires?

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                I saw a chick trying to break the window out of a police cruiser with her head give herself a concussion on cops once.
                I haven't been following the case too closely, but at the beginning there were claims of a previous back injury and he was throwing himself around in the van to injure himself.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  Any of our pilots going to be flying near there for night shots of the fires?

I haven't been following the case too closely, but at the beginning there were claims of a previous back injury and he was throwing himself around in the van to injure himself.
                  I heard that too in the beginning but it was all speculation and what ifs instead of facts. I hadn't followed it closeley much longer because everything was speculation and there seemed to be no facts or evidence either way, unlike that douchebag who got killed and tbey showed the officer's face beat to shit as justification of self defense. This one seems to be more secretive from the cops end.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I heard that too in the beginning but it was all speculation and what ifs instead of facts. I hadn't followed it closeley much longer because everything was speculation and there seemed to be no facts or evidence either way, unlike that douchebag who got killed and tbey showed the officer's face beat to shit as justification of self defense. This one seems to be more secretive from the cops end.
                    More like he had his spinal cord fused at some point and was not even supposed to be out and about, much less running from the police. Then there was a witness in the van with him that said he was thrashing around and ramming his head into the cage. Happens all the time. This was a witch hunt from the beginning.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Have there been riots? According to google, nothing much yet but the media is covering this one different - so maybe the sheeple are going to act different.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                      X