Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    ill trade you a 5th wheel for it.
    I don't have anything that would pull a 5th wheel and I suck at pulling trailers. I'd have to have another motorhome. Last time I had a trailer I hit a stop sign and a gas pump and the convenience store it was attached to.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      I don't have anything that would pull a 5th wheel and I suck at pulling trailers. I'd have to have another motorhome. Last time I had a trailer I hit a stop sign and a gas pump and the convenience store it was attached to.
      LOL

My wife brought up a very good point the other day, for road trips, one of those is great: the kids can watch movies, she can make lunch, and we dont have to stop every 20 mins for one to go to the bathroom.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

That's exactly what it's good for. It won't get driven much with me but it'll be fully stocked just in case it needs to roll out. I'm a prepper at heart.

Comment

Didn't you just buy an F250 too?
          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

I do but it doesn't have a 5th wheel hookup and only a 351. I'm used to the 6.8L V10 SD

Comment

I paid 4k for it. A bit much but the guy had an interesting story and wanted to come out and look at my Camaro this summer to buy it after things picked back up. About 1k more than I wanted to pay but the wife was on board and that was pretty much worth the difference right there. No arguing about it.

It does have a toilet and shower in one. You sit on the toilet and there's a drain between your feet where you can hose off. I'm going to use it to store my patrol bag and some random gear because there's no way I fit in there. I'll just bring a portajohn with me and sit in front of the TV and do my business like normal folk.
              Poop in MRE bags. It's the perfect cycle.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Well, taking it over to the mechanic's for a look over it blew the alternator belt which got caught in the other belt which shredded it. Half way there I noticed I didn't have power steering or brakes and wasn't about to stop on the side of the road in the rain.

I got to the shop and it was steaming out of the grill and yep, no belts under the hood anymore. Made where I needed to go though so not terribly worried.

Comment

Working...
                X