Missing Egyptair FLT#MS804

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
    Plane was only on the ground in CDG for 90 minutes. Not enough time to search the plane. A recent check of the people who have security access at CDG found over 50 that were on terrorist watch list for being suspected extremists.

I was in CDG early last month on my way to Niger. That place is full of NOTHING BUT hijab wearing women and muslim looking men.

In the next 2 weeks I am going to have to fly somewhere in Europe to get a Camaroon visa. I pray to God they don't send me to Paris, Belgium, Germany. I am pushing for Rhome or even Naples.
    Well...that answers the question in my head on wondering how many immigrants found new jobs at CDG...
    Last edited by GhostTX; 05-19-2016, 12:59 PM.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Wreckage will reveal a lot if it was a bomb. Aircraft was 13 years old/48,000 hrs. Not particularly noteworthy.
      They had 3 security officers on board, and flight path didn't indicate a controlled descent.
      My gut says we are going to be surprised by this accident. Who would have guessed what happened on flight 990 for example..

Their general philosophy and lack of airmanship has been well documented.
      Last edited by likeitfast55; 05-19-2016, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X