• Missing Egyptair FLT#MS804

Like is says it's on CNN.

To quote a man who first saw I was capable "This don't tell me shit!"

Comment

ATC lost contact with the aircraft.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        To quote a man who first saw I was capable "This don't tell me shit!"
        OP, dude... spend the extra 10 seconds. No one's gonna scoop your story and beat you to the punch while you go grab an article.

Search underway for missing EgyptAir flight

Last Updated May 18, 2016 11:46 PM EDT

The location of an EgyptAir passenger plane was unknown early Thursday after the airline said the jet "had disappeared from radar."
        The airline tweeted Flight MS804 had been en route from Paris to Cairo. An EgyptAir spokesperson told CBS News the Airbus A320-232 had 59 passengers and 10 crew members on board.

EGYPTAIR

‎@EGYPTAIR

An informed source at EGYPTAIR stated that Flight no MS804,which departed Paris at 23:09 (CEST),heading to Cairo has disappeared from radar.
        9:57 PM - 18 May 2016
        EgyptAir said search and rescue efforts were underway. The aircraft was at an altitude of 37,000 feet and was ten miles inside Egyptian airspace when it was last seen on radar, the airline said.
        In March, an EgyptAir flight was hijacked while traveling from Bourg el-Arab airport near Alexandria en route to Cairo. A man was arrested after forcing the plane to divert to Cyprus, telling authorities he had a bomb.
        Airline says flight from Paris to Cairo "disappeared from radar" with 59 passengers and 10 crew members on board

Comment

Capt. 6000 hours of those 2000 on type F/O 4000 hours. 2 Pilots, 5 F/A and 3 security.

Comment

Originally posted by 564826 View Post
            Capt. 6000 hours of those 2000 on type F/O 4000 hours. 2 Pilots, 5 F/A and 3 security.
            K.
            sigpic

Comment

Now it's being reported that they received a distress call, it could very well be the emergency beacon. some merchant ships have reported an explosion in the night sky, the plot thickens...
              Last edited by Rick Modena; 05-19-2016, 01:13 AM.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Plane was only on the ground in CDG for 90 minutes. Not enough time to search the plane. A recent check of the people who have security access at CDG found over 50 that were on terrorist watch list for being suspected extremists.

I was in CDG early last month on my way to Niger. That place is full of NOTHING BUT hijab wearing women and muslim looking men.

In the next 2 weeks I am going to have to fly somewhere in Europe to get a Camaroon visa. I pray to God they don't send me to Paris, Belgium, Germany. I am pushing for Rhome or even Naples.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Looks like they've already found the debris field

Comment

I vote we kill more ISIS.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      I vote we kill more ISIS.
                      Obama disagrees with you.

Comment

Originally posted by 564826 View Post
                        rubberbabybuggybumpers

Comment

Does LincolnBoy have competition?
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            rubberbabybuggybumpers
                            Svo was NOT my mentor.

Comment

US Intelligence : Imagery Strongly Indicates Explosion

Shocking
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X