How many days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many days...

Before you lose patience with an online transaction?
    The 411- 5/6 I won an eBay auction,paid within an hour or so of end (was on road). Email says it will ship and I will get it 5/11.
    5/13 I email nicely asking if he was late shipping or if he had a tracking...no response. Item not in mail today.
    Im not worried, its covered by paypal. Just curious how long you guys would wait before taking action...

Not as long as you have.

Comment

Well before you posted this

Comment

I'd look over the auction very carefully to see if the seller is importing shit from a warehouse in China AFTER the auction ends...I've filed a few disputes and won when sellers claim they are in the United States but the package arrives a week or two later with chinese postage labels all over it.

Comment

Zero feedback. It was a bit of a gamble , but it was only $37, plus I'm covered on Paypal.
          It was a good deal, I'm thinking he just doesn't want to take a loss. I have his direct email from my paypal account. I will try that instead of emailing through ebay..

Comment

If you wait over a certain period you can no longer file a claim. Back when I was young and dumb I let a guy do that to me with every excuse under the sun. I didn't need the part for a few months so I wasn't really worried about it, then when I realized he fucked me it was too late to file anything.

Comment

IF and WHEN I buy from Ebay they must be 100% or have 98% and above with over 10,000 tranasctions. I don't buy electronics unless they are BRAND NEW. I have only bought 102 items and I have never been screwed over, the worst I have had is to wait 10 days but everything I have bought has been legit.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

If I don't have a tracking number within 48 hours of auction/transaction completion, I am contacting the buyer. If they don't respond in 24 hours, I reach out one last time, 12 hours later, no response, and I am filing a complaint. I operate the same way when I am selling stuff. I do custom vinyl on cups/RTIC tumblers and other stuff on ETSY, if they don't properly confirm details when they place their order, I follow the same process, if no contact I cancel the order on my end.
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                  plus I'm covered on Paypal.

Good luck with that!

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the the pursuit of happiness......, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,
                  I'm posting from my phone, probably while driving. Expect typoes.......

Comment

Originally posted by '90Vert View Post
                    Good luck with that!
                    Its covered under their "purchase protection". Good for buyers, but sellers can get jacked by this if not careful.

Comment

Send that asshole another email. If no tracking number within 24 hr file a complaint. It should be shipped by now or atleast have a tracking number to where you know where it is.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                        Send that asshole another email. If no tracking number within 24 hr file a complaint. It should be shipped by now or atleast have a tracking number to where you know where it is.
                        Filed eBay complaint, he responded an hour later. Said he didn't realize I had paid, but will ship tomorrow...LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                          Filed eBay complaint, he responded an hour later. Said he didn't realize I had paid, but will ship tomorrow...LOL.
                          Typical

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Suuuuuure...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                            X