No announcement yet.

Sketchy plate... dfwStangso pinkertons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sketchy plate... dfwStangso pinkertons!

So the past couple nights I seen a guy scoping out my ranger ( has a service cap/bed) as soon as I walk towards it he walks off like he's just out for a walk. So tonight my sister told me she saw a truck 07+ Chevy Silverado driving by a couple of times ever so slowly by my ranger. Anyways she did manage to get a plate DSV2745 she said it was a Grey or light blue Silverado extended cab. So if anyone could get me some info I would be for ever greatful plus would buy a round if we got together.

Just sit hidden the shaddows with a shotgun and when he walks up chamber a round. He should get the message pretty quick.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I'll keep that I need mind haha. Thing is there isn't really anything of real value in the truck. So I'm just gonna leave it unlocked. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by 01svtboy View Post
        I'll keep that I need mind haha. Thing is there isn't really anything of real value in the truck. So I'm just gonna leave it unlocked. Lol
        Maybe he wants the truck? Insure it and leave it unlocked if you want it gone.

Comment

What would you like to know about Richard Wayne Shivley? He lives in Richardson, enjoys smoking weed and running from the police.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            What would you like to know about Richard Wayne Shivley? He lives in Richardson, enjoys smoking weed and running from the police.
            I think we have a winner lmao

Comment

Never a good thing to have the middle name Wayne...
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
              X