Hook up on Rental Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hook up on Rental Cars

I was wondering if anyone has a hook up on Rental Cars. That or do you know of any online discount sites. Work is making me go to Salt Lake City next month for two weeks and I'd like to rent a car while I'm there. Since it will be me and 5 other guys I'd like to rent a minivan and just have everyone chip in and split the cost. Or do you guys think it would be cheaper to rent two shit box compacts.

1 car= 1 DD.

I always go through priceline.

Comment

Hotwire got me a convertible in Hawaii for $20/day. I would give them a shot, plus AA.com has some codes listed if you have an Aadvantage #. Go to the partners tab.
      07 TBSS AWD (CAI, Exhaust, Tuned by GSS Speed Shop)
      90 Mustang LX 5.0 -- Sold

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
        I was wondering if anyone has a hook up on Rental Cars. That or do you know of any online discount sites. Work is making me go to Salt Lake City next month for two weeks and I'd like to rent a car while I'm there. Since it will be me and 5 other guys I'd like to rent a minivan and just have everyone chip in and split the cost. Or do you guys think it would be cheaper to rent two shit box compacts.
        rentalcars.com

but just a piece of advice, id reserve online at enterprise. Get there, and start negotiating. Tell them you will take x car at x price and pay for DW and PAI. Now, for example if they quote you $34.99 for a full size, tell them you will pay $15 for the full size, and accept the DW and PAI on top of that (should be $25) and 9 out of 10 will take it because how many of those extras they sell, they get bonus/potential for promotion/to grill down the road.

Comment

I'm in the biz on the truck rental side. Check all of the online res systems, and go with the cheapest. Be sure to look at any and all extra charges like taxes, airport fees, etc. So that you have the full pricing model. Don't buy the extra coverages because your credit card or your own insurance will cover you. There is very little excess capacity in the rental biz now so rates have definitely gone up.

Comment

I just went through all of this for the Vegas trip and I just wanted to warn you about something. I was looking through all the expedia, hotwire, etc websites and I found a decent deal on a jeep. Before I went with it, I wanted to check with the actual place first and it was CHEAPER than the 'discount' websites.

Just check it all out before you pull the trigger.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
            X