Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
    Tell her I said sup.

And don't forget while you're knocking the bottom out and kissing that chick, you basically have a board members junk in your mouth.
    it's like 2004 all over again
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        Lincolnboy has a new woman? A board member is screwing someone elses scraps? Did I log into the correct site???

Yeah found her at work, all the office people think she is dating someone from the office and I don't work in the office, I work in the field. It's gonna be a SUPPLIES, when the office people find out.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          it's like 2004 all over again
          HAHA! man sometimes me and risa get to talking about all the old board shenanigans and it still cracks us up

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
            Yeah found her at work, all the office people think she is dating someone from the office and I don't work in the office, I work in the field. It's gonna be a SUPPLIES, when the office people find out.
            office.. supplies... i see what you did there and i applaud you for it.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
              office.. supplies... i see what you did there and i applaud you for it.
              I thought he was Asian?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                We didn't get near until midnight and had been standing in the same spot for 6 hours.

Comment

Working...
                X