No announcement yet.

good morning friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've spent most of my Friday night trying to remember if I made weekend plans with anyone, then spent the rest of it coming up with excuses to cancel those plans if they do exist.
    I'll probably spend Saturday hoping nobody calls or texts about the plans that may or may not exist.
    I'll probably just spend Sunday relaxing.

Comment

I worked today 7:30am-9:45pm. Tomorrow I have to work from 8-1pm , son has baseball game at 2:40ish, then back to work until 9pm or so. Sunday I work roughly 8am-9pm.
      I'm fucking lame me haha!
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
        So like 5+ of yall are eating crawfish? Man that shit is gross to the max.

t-56 re-assembly is harder than expected lol.
        I won't be eating it, just going to a gathering of good friends that happen to be getting together for that. I don't hate it, but don't really care for it either.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          I won't be eating it, just going to a gathering of good friends that happen to be getting together for that. I don't hate it, but don't really care for it either.
          Pretty much that.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Spend it at Broken Bow with the new woman.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              I will be knocking the bottom out of a board members ex. Through a weird chain of events I found out that the woman I just started knocking said bottom out of has an ex that is a member here and has posted in this thread, lol.
              Tell her I said sup.

And don't forget while you're knocking the bottom out and kissing that chick, you basically have a board members junk in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                Tell her I said sup.

And don't forget while you're knocking the bottom out and kissing that chick, you basically have a board members junk in your mouth.
                hopefully this thread will go 20 pages! like some old Friday threads lol
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                  Tell her I said sup.

Ya, and don't ever let her lie to you and tell you that she would never let a guy shit on her chest. She used to love that, so it must just be you.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                    I will be knocking the bottom out of a board members ex. Through a weird chain of events I found out that the woman I just started knocking said bottom out of has an ex that is a member here and has posted in this thread, lol.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                    Spend it at Broken Bow with the new woman.
                    Hmmmmm...
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Nothing, just relax

Comment

I'm treating lortab deficiency at the local emergency room free pain clinic. Mentally. Fucking. Draining.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          Our son is due any day now, so we'll just be chillin' at home, timing the contractions.

We all are hoping his Y chromosome is pretty and cursive like yours! [emoji304]

Comment

Lincolnboy has a new woman? A board member is screwing someone elses scraps? Did I log into the correct site???
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                              I think I am eating Mud Bugs but thats about it.
                              Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              Thinking about checking out the Self Reliance expo tomorrow. Concert tomorrow night and possibly a crawfish boil afterwards if we're not too tired. Sunday will probably be some light yard work.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                                Lincolnboy has a new woman? A board member is screwing someone elses scraps? Did I log into the correct site???
                                Just like the old days
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X