No announcement yet.

good morning friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finish the exhaust on my 5.0, tune it for summer time temps. Install a dome light switch on the Cobra. BBQ in the late afternoon at my new neighbors and UFC at night. Ribeyes, baked taters and asparagus on Sunday rain or muthufucking shine!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

birthday dinners
      finally getting to open my Epiphone ripoff of a '57 Les Paul goldtop (woohoo)
      B25 flight
      blackberry cobbler

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Trying to get my kitchen back together...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Our son is due any day now, so we'll just be chillin' at home, timing the contractions.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            Our son is due any day now, so we'll just be chillin' at home, timing the contractions.
            congrats!
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Graduation party tonight, Bachelor party tomorrow, recover on Sunday.

Comment

Working tomorrow, then crawdads.
                Sunday, driving up to the Rockies.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Fuckin nothin!

Comment

I will be knocking the bottom out of a board members ex. Through a weird chain of events I found out that the woman I just started knocking said bottom out of has an ex that is a member here and has posted in this thread, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      I will be knocking the bottom out of a board members ex. Through a weird chain of events I found out that the woman I just started knocking said bottom out of has an ex that is a member here and has posted in this thread, lol.
                      The woman's posted in this thread?
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        I think you read that wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post

Comment

Thinking about checking out the Self Reliance expo tomorrow. Concert tomorrow night and possibly a crawfish boil afterwards if we're not too tired. Sunday will probably be some light yard work.

Comment

Lmao ^^^
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

So like 5+ of yall are eating crawfish? Man that shit is gross to the max.

t-56 re-assembly is harder than expected lol.
                                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                                X