Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CWO View Post
    lol@everyone getting old
    I was flirting with one of the scantily clad whores at the race last weekend, and realized that she was 7 when I met my wife.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Nothing crazy at all.

The Fort Worth REI opens this morning so I'm going to go check that out today.
      Going to cook up an awesome dinner tonight to go with the 6'er of Grapefruit Sculpin I picked up yesterday.

Other than that I'll be doing school all weekend. I get to do a valuation analysis on a LNG export project at Dominion Resources, and a Human Capital Management case study on Foro Energy.
      We did the electrical work for that REI

I'm trying to fumble through putting my T56 back together and maybe starting to put my side folder on my AK47. Saturday night UFC 198
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I think I am eating Mud Bugs but thats about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          Good. I hate those things.
          me too.. they make the front of my house look antiquated. it's a cape cod style so i guess 20 years ago it made sense, but they need to go. badly. i just worry that the pipe from my well head to the pressure tank might be entangled with the roots.

Comment

Spurs lost...sad day for me...anywhoo....Hitting the lake after work with the fam and probably go to taste of Addison tomorrow....
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Get up at 5am Saturday and drop my daughter off at her softball games in FT Worth, come to work then head back to Ft Worth for the rest of the games...No hookers and blow this weekend....
              Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Sounds like a busy weekend. The kids birthday party's get me. I feel like I am wasting my time and could use it doing something that actually needs to be done.
              Amen to this MOST of the time...

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              Driving a gallardo through south Garland.
              I feel so bad for you...
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              I was flirting with one of the scantily clad whores at the race last weekend, and realized that she was 7 when I met my wife.
              My future next wife is playing freeze tag by the swings right now as we speak....

Comment

takin' the kayak out if it is not too windy

Comment

My friend is having his annual pig party. Smoking a full pig and a bunch of games and stuff. Should be fun provided the weather holds.

Comment

Funeral, mud bugs, sleep.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Jr Soccer Game, Fix Boat Dock from Flood, Boss B-Day Party.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        My friend is having his annual pig party. Smoking a full pig and a bunch of games and stuff. Should be fun provided the weather holds.
                        RIP Trublu

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                          RIP Trublu
                          lmao!

Comment

I planned on picking up my latest purchase, A 1937 International, and hitting up truck Fest. But my VP called a meeting for Saturday @ noon and my Cheif Engineer and Deputy Cheif Engineer thought it would be a good idea for me to go in their place.

Well so much for Happy Birthday to me!

Comment

Finish putting in k member in the coupe, reinstall 347 after cam and lifter swap and start installing the procharger. And drinking whiskey
                              Originally posted by soap
                              i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X