good morning friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good morning friends!

its Friday. whats cooking this weekend folks? we've got jiu jitsu, 2 kids birthday partys, replace a disposer in the kitchen, and pull out some dead shrubs in the front yard. so basically I'd almost rather be at work...

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Putting a 113 back together, buying some guns, and yard work.

Comment

I am working until dark then I have 2 friends coming over who are 3-holers who are going to cook me dinner, make me a drink, and fuck me silly. Going to be working all day Saturday and who knows what Saturday night and maybe shooting some shit Sunday morning.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Simunition training Saturday and nothing Sunday but yard work. Woopie...

Comment

Racing Sat. hopefully the rain will stay away.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            its Friday. whats cooking this weekend folks? we've got jiu jitsu, 2 kids birthday partys, replace a disposer in the kitchen, and pull out some dead shrubs in the front yard. so basically I'd almost rather be at work...

god bless.
            Sounds like a busy weekend. The kids birthday party's get me. I feel like I am wasting my time and could use it doing something that actually needs to be done.

Comment

Nothing crazy at all.

The Fort Worth REI opens this morning so I'm going to go check that out today.
              Going to cook up an awesome dinner tonight to go with the 6'er of Grapefruit Sculpin I picked up yesterday.

Other than that I'll be doing school all weekend. I get to do a valuation analysis on a LNG export project at Dominion Resources, and a Human Capital Management case study on Foro Energy.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Sounds like a busy weekend. The kids birthday party's get me. I feel like I am wasting my time and could use it doing something that actually needs to be done.
                agree 100%, but they are friends from bjj, so we see them like 6 days a week so more like family I guess. one Saturday and one sunday......

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Boys have 2 baseball games each tomorrow and then bracket play on Sunday. I also am scheduled to come into work tomorrow afternoon. Somewhere along the way I have some yard work to do and of course pack for my trip next week. Basically it's just another work day.

Comment

Superbike @ VIR all weekend so i'll probably take the new drz down if the weather holds out. I've only had a chance to ride it twice in 2 weeks.

Otherwise I've got a metric ton of yard work to do. A couple of my leylands are trying to die so i need to get them treated, get 3 large boxwoods torn out of the front beds and finish planting all our veggies. all in all, a totally lame weekend most likely

Comment

Driving a gallardo through south Garland.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                        get 3 large boxwoods torn out of the front beds
                        Good. I hate those things.

Comment

Im either going to put in a few hours on the 69 tonight or install a microwave, tomorrow is busy, fuel pump in a mustang in the morning, diag an intermittent high idle issue, change an intake gasket on a Saturn, and maybe something else I cant remember.

My daughter's pre-school graduation is at 3:30 tomorrow, then crawfish boil tomorrow night.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

House stuff. Gotta finish putting insulation and new hardware on the garage door. Might install the new opener if I have time, which will involve me relocating some of the existing lighting. Have to bust out the 12' ladder and clean all the windows inside and out. They are pretty filthy. Other little odds and ends and cleaning and whatnot. Gonna find time in all that to work out and maybe do some hiking.

I am so thankful that I will never have to do any yard work up here.

Comment

lol@everyone getting old

Comment

Working...
                              X