No announcement yet.

Random question of the night inside...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random question of the night inside...

Alright, so after a weird experience where else would I come for advice but here lol. Anyway, the lady three weeks ive noticed two, random, huge, bruises on me. The first one was on the top of my calf muscle near the backside of my knee about the size of a baseball. Then, this morning, I look on my stomach and have a massive one the size of a softball. And this isn't a minor one, it looks like a softball was thrown at me full speed, it's dark blue and black.

Anyone heard of random bruising? I don't do any contact sports or hobbies, another reason why it's so weird. Anyway, back to my Knob Creek lol

Sounds like liver damage.

Comment

Full blown AIDS. You are going to fucking die.

Look at the bright side though, you got to start this thread about it.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Ghost beating you at night possibly?

Comment

If you have had vivid dreams about getting hit by balls, your brain may be manifesting it as real and your body sympathetically is bruising in the spots you got hit in the dream. Saw it on an episode of Fringe once....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
            "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

It's just diabeetus

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
                If you have had vivid dreams about getting hit by balls, your brain may be manifesting it as real and your body sympathetically is bruising in the spots you got hit in the dream. Saw it on an episode of Fringe once....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
                Strange... He didn't say anything about bruising around the mouth.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

You are anemic, take iron pills and go to the doc instead of a former mustang site lol. But seriously, go to the doc. None of us are getting any younger.

Comment

Working...
                  X