No announcement yet.

Zimmerman trying to sell gun used in shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know...as much as I don't think the man is the brightest star in the sky and that he's made some dumb moves....in contrast...he was found innocent of doing anything other than defending his life against a hood rat thug..and regardless of the court rulings and him getting his gun back...the media, the President, countless other celebrities and high profile figures have destroyed this mans life to the point that I doubt he could live on the moon without being harassed. Glad to see that he was able to make some money from doing something he had to do to be alive.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
      You know...as much as I don't think the man is the brightest star in the sky and that he's made some dumb moves....in contrast...he was found innocent of doing anything other than defending his life against a hood rat thug..and regardless of the court rulings and him getting his gun back...the media, the President, countless other celebrities and high profile figures have destroyed this mans life to the point that I doubt he could live on the moon without being harassed. Glad to see that he was able to make some money from doing something he had to do to be alive.
      I would hire him if he lived in the Dallas area. Most of my clients would bust a gut laughing were he to show up in their yard.
      Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 05-18-2016, 06:54 PM.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Sold for $120,000.00
        I stand corrected. Moronic like a Fox.

The fact that he got someone to pay $120k for a Kel-tec is an incredible accomplishment.

Comment

He wasn't just found not guilty, not a single account of the incident agreed with the account given by the internet idiots, the prosecutor or the idiot in the White House. I see what has happened since the trial and my first take is that the guy is a clown but at the same time I reserve judgment because I have no idea the amount of shit the guy probably has to deal with on a day to day basis. His life has definitely been ruined.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I do not like the guy since his court stuff, but that does not change that throughout court nothing was presented that would have made him guilty of anything but self defense.

Since then - he has done nothing to improve his standing with people who supported him or people who hated him. He has pretty much alienated himself with the public at this point. Hopefully he has family and/or a friend or two to lean on when needed...etc.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
            X