Little Elm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Elm

Anyone here live there? It seems you get a lot more house for your money vs The Colony.

Pros?
    Cons?

TC is starting to get to many hood rats.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

I think you missed the Little elm train a decade a go. I'm thinking you may have to go even further North now for decent deals, but that's just my opinion.

Comment

with all the building and corporations moving out to that area I bet the real estate is going up up up

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Infrastructure for that area in regards to current population and expected is shit. No way I would live in that rats nest.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
          I think you missed the Little elm train a decade a go. I'm thinking you may have to go even further North now for decent deals, but that's just my opinion.
          agreed..

but with tc property values still on the rise, the hoodrats should weed themselves out other than budget suites.. iirc, I don't think theres any section 8 housing in tc..
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

If you're considering it, buy now, if you can. Prices are going up quickly. It's a decent area, but the roads in the area suck, because, as said, the infrastructure planning is shit. There's construction on a lot of the roads to make them wider, currently, but it is currently just adding to the pain in the ass factor.

As to how quickly the Frisco/Colony/Little Elm is growing in regards to property values, my shitty contractor-grade subdivision house in Frisco has gone up in appraised value by 35% in about 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post

TC is starting to get to many hood rats.
              Tc=colony? If so, I'm suprised you used the word "starting".

Comment

I've been in Little Elm for 4 years now and the biggest problem as mentioned is the roads. Theres really the two main ones, Eldorado and 423. Eldorado is done and fixed up and really nice now but 423 is a total cluster fuck and the only intersection not torn to shit to cross back east to get to the tollway is Eldorado. Thus that one is always busy and it's just a huge pain in the ass.

That said I really like it other than the roads problem... I live in sunset pointe and love the area. If you're gonna do it, do it soon... my next door neighbor just put their house on the market like 2 days ago if you're interested in having a neighbor that has 2 loud mustangs and 2 loud kids.
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Prosper, yo!

Comment

Sherman is decent.

Comment

Yeah TC = The colony....and with in the last year the homes in my area are becoming Rent/Lease homes so its just get worse.

So looking to buy a home in the next 90 days further north seen some nice homes in the El Dorado area for decent prices.

Yeah Elvis with that that shit going up values continue to rise.
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Where abouts in tc?
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                          Yeah TC = The colony....and with in the last year the homes in my area are becoming Rent/Lease homes so its just get worse.

So looking to buy a home in the next 90 days further north seen some nice homes in the El Dorado area for decent prices.

Yeah Elvis with that that shit going up values continue to rise.
                          Don't expect to find anything different in the North Dallas suburbs, in regards to this. Most of the properties in my neighborhood in Frisco that have sold recently have had a new coat of paint and new carpets slapped on/in them, and then immediately put on the rental market. Even my parent's house that just sold, in a gated community in Frisco, that sold for over 400k is on the market for rent, now. There are three other homes in that small neighborhood that have been bought by people looking for income properties, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            Where abouts in tc?
                            By the old Kroger/N.Colony towards Stewart Peninsula park

Comment

What returns are people seeing on rentals in that area?

Comment

Working...
                              X