Room escape adventures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room escape adventures

Has anybody here done this and how did you like it?

I did "escaping the square" in Denton. It was fun. It was my wife and me with another couple. You could have up to 6 people in one session. http://www.escapingthesquare.com/

Comment

I did one in the stock yard's, my boss got it off of Groupon for 6 people. At first I was thinking this is gonna suck and was only going cause I felt obligated, but I ended up having a really good time it was lots of fun.

Comment

Did one in Kansas City (BreakoutKC) and it was a blast. Don't know about the ones around here, but they give a backstory of the room you are trying to escape.

Ours was placed in the year 1948 and we had to find the Mole in Truman's campaign. We beat the room in 52 minutes, but it was certainly a challenge.

Comment

We did the Dallas escape room and had a lot of fun. If you like puzzles you're going to enjoy them, too.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

We did one in AZ for work a few weeks ago. It was fun.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Thanks everyone. Think we might do the one in Denton. My wife went to TW and we like to go there when we get the chance.

Comment

Working...
              X