No announcement yet.

Last night's storms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was playing softball in Carrollton. The storm sirens went off 15 minutes into our first game, so we sat around and watched the clouds roll up on us for 15 minutes. We got back on the field and they went off again, but we ignored them. Got the whole 55 minute game in and were waiting to start the second game when it started raining, then a little hail. Denton didn't get much at all.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Off topic, but one thing you can do with the cilantro is chop it up and freeze it in olive oil in ice cube trays, the oil protects it from freezer burn, and when you're ready to cook with it, you can thaw as many cubes as needed in the pan as it warms up.

Not practical for spranklin on your street tacos, but it works for the WOPs.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

We had some pretty serious wind in Richland Hills. The video is the gust that was responsible for what's in the picture.

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Didn't look too windy to me, the wind chimes barely moved.

Comment

It blew the roof completely off of 4 shop a few doors down from me,2nd time this has happened in 7 weeks after the the new roof was installed. Im on the edge of Benbrook and it barely rain over here and certainly wasn't that windy to blow 100ft of roof of a building. Looks like the Mexicans cut some corners on it...lol

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
              Didn't look too windy to me, the wind chimes barely moved.
              Yeah, the way the house is shaped, the front porch is almost like a low pressure area when the wind is out of the west.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                Yeah, the way the house is shaped, the front porch is almost like a low pressure area when the wind is out of the west.
                I know, was only joking.

Comment

Working...
                X