Truck Build Sheet ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck Build Sheet ?

How can i get a build sheet for a vehicle ?
    I just need to know what gears the truck has..
    Thanks
    Hector

3GTP2VE38BG350418

Should have an RPO code on the inside door jam with a 3digit letter and number combo
    Scott Ganow
    Lone Star Performance
    16300 Midway Rd
    Addison, TX 75001
    214-630-5006

Comment

Thanks Scott,

Im not around the truck, only have the VIN.

Comment

Gu6 axle,rear,3.42 ratio 3.42r(gu6)
        g80 axle,rear,positraction,limited slip positraction l/slip r/axl(g80)
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          Gu6 axle,rear,3.42 ratio 3.42r(gu6)
          g80 axle,rear,positraction,limited slip positraction l/slip r/axl(g80)
          Perfect..

Thank you .

Comment

Interesting to see this thread. I have been trying all damn morning to find out what spline axle I have on the front of my F250. I have used a few different VIN decoders, but none of them give that info. Called Ford and gave them the VIN, but they couldn't help.

I'm adding gears and lockers soon, and need this info. I know I have 3.73 gears, but apparently, they could be 30, 32, or 35 spline.

VIN: 1FTSW21P85EC76791

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
              Interesting to see this thread. I have been trying all damn morning to find out what spline axle I have on the front of my F250. I have used a few different VIN decoders, but none of them give that info. Called Ford and gave them the VIN, but they couldn't help.

I'm adding gears and lockers soon, and need this info. I know I have 3.73 gears, but apparently, they could be 30, 32, or 35 spline.

VIN: 1FTSW21P85EC76791
              I had that come up for a customer, they were at a ford dealer and were able to figure it out with VINs, I dont have a decoder that will do it.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                I had that come up for a customer, they were at a ford dealer and were able to figure it out with VINs, I dont have a decoder that will do it.
                Grapevine Ford gave me a part number for the axle housing, but could not tell me how many splines. I'll call a different dealer.

Comment

Working...
                X