Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
    Mud
    Boat ramps can be stupid slippery...still not sure how that would help though.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I have yet to be in a situation where 4wd hi or lo couldn't get me out, but the addition of the locker would have made a difference. The only reason its on my truck is because it came with it, not something i would have specified otherwise.

you guys that use it - are your trucks 2wd?

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
        I have yet to be in a situation where 4wd hi or lo couldn't get me out, but the addition of the locker would have made a difference. The only reason its on my truck is because it came with it, not something i would have specified otherwise.

When I need my 4wd I just turn it on, it's just a twist and a pull. I have also turned it on at a stop light a time or two. Also if you have an ecoboost, and you haven't done a boosted 4wd launch, you are missing out.
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
          When I need my 4wd I just turn it on, it's just a twist and a pull. I have also turned it on at a stop light a time or two. Also if you have an ecoboost, and you haven't done a boosted 4wd launch, you are missing out.
          meh, its just a truck. i've got the wrx if i want to do 4 wheel boosted launches, and 2 bikes to satiate my need for hauling ass.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post

I've been in situations in my F250 up here in CO where I believe lockers would have helped, mainly in deep snow. I plan on getting both front and rear air lockers soon. I already have everything I need except the lockers themselves and some lines and fittings. If I get them before next winter and get into similar situations, I'll be able to report back the results.

Comment

My FX2 with toyo AT2s has never gotten stuck, the locker is very nice to have...

Comment

My truck is a 2wd with the locker. I found it very handy last year when we got those couple of good snow and ice storms. Made taking off much easier. I've also used it multiple times around my land. Makes a big difference in a 2wd when you need to get up a hill or what not.

Comment

Working...
                X