Cowboys' new headquarters an eye-popping $1.5 billion marvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
    I thought you were the one giving it to him, not getting it from him.....
    I see what you did there. You have a dirty mind.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
      Another 20 years of mediocrity, nothing to see here.
      Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
        Another 20 years of mediocrity, nothing to see here.
        If you mean mediocrity in how the team performs on the field you are dead on the money. However I must point out the the Dallas Cowboys from a business stand point under Mr Jone's ownership has been the most successful sport franchise in history in the USA.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

It's too bad nobody can build a football team lol for them. Maybe one day Jerry gets a coach sits in his office and learns to stfu

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
            If you mean mediocrity in how the team performs on the field you are dead on the money. However I must point out the the Dallas Cowboys from a business stand point under Mr Jone's ownership has been the most successful sport franchise in history in the USA.
            Jerry knows how to rob people blind, he's a good business man, I'll give you that.

Comment

I live down the street from there...that place is looking amazing but its a little pricey to sign up to be a member. At least for me it was.
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
              X