Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scorpions MC

Who are these guys?

Long story, trying to be short: My brother split from his wife. He found she was smoking the meth and wouldn't go to rehab. She has a criminal history with AB guys and he found out she fell back into them. Kicked her to the curb. My brother just got contacted via text by someone who sent him a message about how she is trying to "sabbatoge you and yours, we need to talk". Then sends a picture of his jacket. Told my stupid brother to not even respond....too late.

Anyone know who the Scorpions MC is?
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

A motorcycle club in Dallas

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      A motorcycle club in Dallas
      Google says as much

Comment

That doesnt sound good.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Might be interesting to see what he has to say. Then again, maybe not. Just taking a wild guess, I'd say her bitter ass might be trying to implicate your brother in sordid affairs regarding drugs. Does your brother have security cameras at his house? If not, might want to look into that.

Comment

That's one of those texts that probably warrants a conversation with law enforcement.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              That doesnt sound good.
              Back in Dec when he found out, her AB meth dealer (who lives 2 miles away) showed up and pulled a gun on him. Like a fucking train wreck.

Comment

If this is anything like Sons of Anarchy, you can expect some tomfoolery or zany hi-jinx. Possibly both.... and lots of riding from place to place at a moments notice. It was never a dull day with those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  That's one of those texts that probably warrants a conversation with law enforcement.
                  Yep, he already called them. Of course they haven't put a detective on the charge of her assaulting him last week either though.

He thinks they are gonna catch her with shit and toss her in jail. I think that the more that the cops fuck with her even if they do lock her up, will just piss her off more and get her friends to fuck with him.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                    If this is anything like Sons of Anarchy, you can expect some tomfoolery or zany hi-jinx. Possibly both.... and lots of riding from place to place at a moments notice. It was never a dull day with those guys.
                    Except this guy's gun was real, her dealings with AB was very real and put her behind bars when she wouldn't testify against them and AB has been known to make people vanish.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                      Except this guy's gun was real, her dealings with AB was very real and put her behind bars when she wouldn't testify against them and AB has been known to make people vanish.
                      Vanish? Like David Copperfield? That's pretty sweet.
                      The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

What the hell is AB? Aryan Brotherhood?
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                          Alpha Bravo. Duh.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            yes

Comment

We don't have any of that in our fair berg.

Comment

Working...
                              X