http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ctd/2212852226.html
    -Dustin
    '94 Cobra
    Coast High 408, AFR 205s,
    1-3/4" BBK LTs, Tremec TKO,
    ZA0 Tweecer Self Tune

09 F250 KR
    10" lift, 38s

What's the story on that dealer? They always have cool shit for sale on craigslist, but they have one of those Garland shady note-lot type locations. I've never done any business with them and I don't know anything about them, but those locations always give me a bad vibe.
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Maybe they are one of those dealers that buy stuff that the dealers don't want to mess with. I mean, can you imagine some poor Nissan salesman fielding questions on this car?? "What mods are done, what does that mod do, why didn't they go with these headers, etc" He would spend hours upon hours earning his commission on this one.

Nevermind the actual valid questions some of us might throw at him.
      -Dustin
      '94 Cobra
      Coast High 408, AFR 205s,
      1-3/4" BBK LTs, Tremec TKO,
      ZA0 Tweecer Self Tune

09 F250 KR
      10" lift, 38s

Comment

Looks like there is a sale pending already. I was thinking about going to drive it at least...

Comment

Am I the only one that looks at that and thinks "dyno queen?" My roomie has an 04 kb cobra thats putting down 630rwhp but cant get it to the ground if his life depended on it.

Comment

Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
            Am I the only one that looks at that and thinks "dyno queen?" My roomie has an 04 kb cobra thats putting down 630rwhp but cant get it to the ground if his life depended on it.
            and if he did it would break

Comment

Why can't people copy and paste CL ads? Most of the time they don't work Because they get flagged.
              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Cliff notes CL ad...

309 West Ave B, Garland, Texas 75040 -- 469-446-8915
                2008 SHELBY COBRA GT500 KENNE BELL MAMMOTH$15KEXTRAS
                469-446-8915
                Price: $41,222

Description:
                KENNE BELL SUPERCHARGED!!! MAMMOTH!!! * DYNO 831 MAX HP @ 728 MAX TORQUE DONE BY HPP RACING HAVE DYNO AND ALL PARTS RECEIPTS *1 OWNER CARFAX CERTIFIED - *STAGE 3 KENNE BELL SUPERHCARGER KIT = $9751 -EXTRA PULLEY -LFP IDLER PULLEY AND BRACKET -NGK SPARK PLUGS -SCT XCAL 2 -KB BAP -LFP DUAL PASS HEAT EXCHANGER * KENNE BELL MAMMOTH INTAKE WITH UPGRADED THROTTLE BODY AND PLENUM = $3K *KOOKS HEADERS, KOOKS XPIPE AND BASANI CAT BACK = $1500 *ADJUSTABLE LOWER CONTROL ARMS, CHROME-MOLY SPHERICAL ROD ENDS- 4130 CHROME MOLY TUBING = $500 AND MUCH MORE- THIS SHELBY GT500 IS FLAWLESS AND IS THE MOST IMPRESSIVE MUSTANG WE'VE HAD YET. COMPLETE POWER AND CONTROL WITH NO EXPENSE SPARED ON ALL THE RIGHT MODS. 3RD PARTY INSPECTIONS ARE WELCOME
                CALL OR WRITE ANYTIME FOR MORE INFO- WWW.EMPIREMOTORCARS.NET

Empire Motorcars

Call Today : 469-446-8915
                Ask for MJ

Transmission: Manual Make: Ford
                Engine: 5.4L 32-valve DOHC supercharged & intercooled V8 engine Price: $41,222
                VIN: 1ZVHT88S885126892 Model: Mustang
                Trim: Shelby GT500 Stock No: 126892
                Body type: Coupe Mileage: 23337
                Exterior Color: Black Interior Color: Charcoal
                Year: 2008 Condition: used

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                  What's the story on that dealer? They always have cool shit for sale on craigslist, but they have one of those Garland shady note-lot type locations. I've never done any business with them and I don't know anything about them, but those locations always give me a bad vibe.
                  Went there late 2009 to look at a car and did not get a good feeling from talking to one of the sales guys. Seemed to loose all interest in me when I started to ask detailed questions about the car, history, visuable issues etc. I'm not saying there was anything fishy going on, but it the "bad vibe" was definitely there. Ended up going elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                  X