No announcement yet.

Women wins lottery, poops on bosses desk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

''I was frozen in shock and fear. In my peripheral vision I saw a huge mud-monkey sliming out of her butt like a Play-Doh fun factory"

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      ''I was frozen in shock and fear. In my peripheral vision I saw a huge mud-monkey sliming out of her butt like a Play-Doh fun factory"
      Mother fuqing lmao

David

Comment

I'm not even mad at her.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I understand the sentiment, but that's not good form.

Comment

I don't know what dark, sticky corner of the internet you found that site, but it looks like the Onion, only not clever.

Comment

And if you click on the 'read more' link, you get all of these nice popups that start saying "Your computer is infected, click here to run..."

Yep, reputable site.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

That site looks like shit.

"We only use images with permission, belonging to public domain i.e. stock-photos and mugshots, or we are covered by fair use laws as a parody."

And I would like to point out that, while some stock photos are intended for the public domain, most of them are not. They should probably clarify that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  That site looks like shit.

"We only use images with permission, belonging to public domain i.e. stock-photos and mugshots, or we are covered by fair use laws as a parody."

And I would like to point out that, while some stock photos are intended for the public domain, most of them are not. They should probably clarify that.
                  this part is my favorite.

All third parties or threats of legal action will be forwarded to our legal department at gofuckyourself[at]thevalleyreport.com and will be taken down in 90 days out of moral obligation, not legal.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    this part is my favorite.
                    Yeah, the owner/webmaster is a tool, who obviously has no idea what he's talking about.

Comment

LOL...She should have waited to do it on Cinco de Mayo lol
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                      X