SI's next nude candidate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SI's next nude candidate...

Last edited by BoostedD1; 05-04-2016, 05:52 PM.

Society as a whole will have jumped the shark if that happens.

Comment

What in the fuck, so that site is similar to the onion right? There is no fucking way man.

Comment

The only thing surprising to me at this point is that Liberal America still sucks his cock after he divulged that his political beliefs are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
          What in the fuck, so that site is similar to the onion right? There is no fucking way man.
          I hoped so too, but I don't think so.

Bleacher Report is an American digital media company based in San Francisco and covering hundreds of teams and sports around the world. It is owned by Turner Sports itself a division of Turner Broadcasting System subsidiary of Time Warner.

The company, also known as B/R, specializes in creating and curating content about trending news topics, with an emphasis on delivering opinion-oriented analysis and multimedia programming via varied content formats and mobile technologies.[2][3][4]

Bleacher Report was acquired by Turner Broadcasting System (a subsidiary of Time Warner) in August 2012 for $170 million.[5]

Comment

damnit man...

This was on cnn's main homepage btw.

Comment

This issue is going to be hard to jerk it to, but my mom didn't raise no quitter.

Comment

Bleacher Report is definitely not satire.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

just forced some regurgitation back down the throat
                  where's the Listerine?

Comment

This world has no resemblance to the one I grew up in.

It seems like we are living in some fucked up combination of Idiocracy and several different South Park episodes.

Comment

This right here is why so many badass older celebrities are dying. "Fuck this, I'm out."
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        This issue is going to be hard to jerk it to, but my mom didn't raise no quitter.
                        Originally posted by Gargamel View Post

It seems like we are living in some fucked up combination of Idiocracy and several different South Park episodes.
                        There is so much "Win" in these two comments that I can not stop laughing.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Waiting on Sean's "would jerk it" comment

Comment

no way
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

It has got to be a train wreck down there.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                              X