So long, AT&T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
    Sure, I can sell it, no need for it any longer.
    The microcell is a device thst converts my home internet to a 3G signal, so I can make calls.. Stuoid, but helps...

Yeah, Vz costs more, but being able to use it at home is a nice feature, lol.
    I have Sprint with an iPhone 6. The service at my home is very spotty but I have wi-Fi calling enabled so it doesn't bother me at all.

Comment

They need to make Wi-Fi calling/text standard on all phones. T-Mobile will send you a free wireless router to help if you have crappy service at home.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by emg View Post
        They need to make Wi-Fi calling/text standard on all phones. T-Mobile will send you a free wireless router to help if you have crappy service at home.

Maybe I had something set up wrong, but wifi calling would only work when I called out, not when someone called in.

Comment

Originally posted by emg View Post

I get unlimited wi-Fi calling included in my plan with Sprint and can turn wi-Fi calling on and off via my phone settings.
          I thought all new smart phones had it...but then again I'm a MAC so I wouldn't know.

Comment

Finally got around to canceling my cell phone with AT&T today. Had that same number since 2004. Bought a Verizon phone a while back to compare service, Vz kicks AT&T's ass... Felt good to tell them adios!
            Welcome, I shot ATT the bird after a more than a decade and I've been very happy with Verizon. My phone works all over Texas, Florida, California, NYC with no issues. You get what you pay for...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Welcome, I shot ATT the bird after a more than a decade and I've been very happy with Verizon. My phone works all over Texas, Florida, California, NYC with no issues. You get what you pay for...
              AT&T service is IN - COM - PLETE

Comment

lmfao!!!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I've had att while living in Florida, Cali, and all over Texas. I've never had problems. Maybe it's the phones fault?
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                    I've had att while living in Florida, Cali, and all over Texas. I've never had problems. Maybe it's the phones fault?
                    No, it's this area, no AT&T service around here. Everyone complains. Drive 1 mile any direction, decent service.

Anyone want the phone, shoot me a PM with an offer, I have no use for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X