Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David View Post
    Of course you have.
    The exact words I said to myself before even scrolling down to your post.

Comment

Originally posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
      2013 - Sierra - 4x4 - WHITE
      64K miles - 5.3
      $ 22.5K

I cannot find a better deal. ... Anyone selling ?
      where is that at?

Comment

SVO drove that truck down from Canada in 12 hours without adding a single mile to the odometer.
        sigpic

Comment

The only thing good that came outta Canada, is this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            The title history is going to be jacked up due to the metric system. Don't trust the mileage. Depending on the manufacturer it could be built with different emission standards for Canada.
            Correct. In researching used vehicles the price in Canadian is very favorable for a used low mileage camaro zl1, roughly $30,000 us. However several camaro 5 board members mentioned that you have to petition gm to show that both us spec and Canadian spec meet us road standards and then the odometer needs to be re calibrated for mph and converted odometer as well.

If the speedo reads in miles per hour it should not be a problem. However as mentioned I would not trust the odometer reading

Comment

Of course you have.
              I still have two of them... One is a 951 and the other is an XR4Ti. You can google my screen name and find post from another forum detailing the purchases and bringing them to TX.

You do remember me posting that I went to school in MI, that I am a Canadian citizen, and that my mother is a naturalized US citizen who was born in Canada don't you? I also have a very large extended family from my mothers side that lives up there.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                I still have two of them... One is a 951 and the other is an XR4Ti. You can google my screen name and find post from another forum detailing the purchases and bringing them to TX.

You do remember me posting that I went to school in MI, that I am a Canadian citizen, and that my mother is a naturalized US citizen who was born in Canada don't you? I also have a very large extended family from my mothers side that lives up there.
                Why the fuck would anyone care to remember your random ass bullshit?

Comment

Why the fuck would anyone care to remember your random ass bullshit?
                  Why the fuck do you feel the need to be condescending when I post an answer to a question being asked by another member of this board?
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Why the fuck do you feel the need to be condescending when I post an answer to a question being asked by another member of this board?
                    I just have one question....

Just one....

Do you like hockey eh?
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      I just have one question....

Just one....

Do you like hockey eh?
                      No. I do not really like any sports. About 10 years back Bill Guerin was a client of mine and he gave me a bunch of Stars tickets but I only went to about half of the games. My dates were bigger fans then I was. My Canadian citizenship came from a law that they passed in 09.

Comment

No. I do not really like any sports.
                        This is where you were supposed to stop typing.
                        sigpic

Comment

No one questioned the story.

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                            No one questioned the story.
                            David's smarmy comment seamed questioning to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              This is where you were supposed to stop typing.
                              Fuck sports.

Comment

If you are thinking about it, here is a good discussion about doing this over on slickdeals.

Comment

Working...
                                X