Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a 4l60e pump or rebuild kit by tomorrow.Anywhere local?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a 4l60e pump or rebuild kit by tomorrow.Anywhere local?

I hired an employee a few weeks ago. He had an engine swap to do and managed to break the pump on a 4l60e. I need to get this truck back up and going by tomorrow. Transtar has new pumps for $300 but I dont want to spend that much. I can find rebuild kits online for $80 but no one that I can find local sells them. I went out today and took the trans out and tore down the pump. Just like I thought the rotor is broken in half. I need to find parts to fix it and every trans shop I called wasnt any help. Anyone know where I can get a rebuild kit locally for $80 or less?

You might try PDQ, 817-523-8133. Otherwise try calling a few transmissions shops and asking about taking parts from a core.

Comment

Call Jake if he don't have it he will probably know where you can get one. He is good people.

Jakes Performance 940-488-1018

Comment

eBay next day air. Probably have it before 10am

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. I called a buddy of mine that refereed me to a trans shop owner he knew. Paid $40 for the pump rotor kit,seals and gaskets. Again, thanks for all of the replies!

Comment

Working...
          X