Spray In Bedliner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spray In Bedliner

I need to get the 8' bed of a f350 sprayed the week of the 9th. Any one recommend a shop around McKinney?
    It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Just plasti-dip it.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

I used Line-X in Arlington and they did s great job, and it is holding up wonderfully. Not near McKinney though.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        I used Line-X in Arlington and they did s great job, and it is holding up wonderfully. Not near McKinney though.
        There's a line-x shop in McKinney I emailed for a quote. I've heard good things about line-x but i've never used it before.
        It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          Just plasti-dip it.
          I actually use my truck for work, so plasti dip is out.

Comment

I just did 2 months ago - shopped around a lot of linex shops and the one in McKinney was the best quote, cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              I just did 2 months ago - shopped around a lot of linex shops and the one in McKinney was the best quote, cash.
              Good to know. I'll see what kind of cash deal we can work out!

Comment

Let me know what cash price you get... I've been wanting to get mine done. I called them for a quote about a year ago and thought it was too high. Especially when you add the upgrades.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                  Let me know what cash price you get... I've been wanting to get mine done. I called them for a quote about a year ago and thought it was too high. Especially when you add the upgrades.
                  I think it was $540 OTD. Short bed, black with the upg.

Comment

We do ours for $319. Same chemical compound as Rhino. I'll do them for DFWM for $300.

Comment

That's a pretty good deal Diablo. Have you done any DFWM's trucks yet? I'm curious to hear how it's holding up. Also, would that include the UV guard?

Where are you located?

Comment

You can buy the "rock it" bedlinen kit from SEM for $120 and it comes with a gun if you wanna do it yourself

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                          We do ours for $319. Same chemical compound as Rhino. I'll do them for DFWM for $300.
                          WOW, wish we had that locally. No less than 600 for a short bed around here

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                            That's a pretty good deal Diablo. Have you done any DFWM's trucks yet? I'm curious to hear how it's holding up. Also, would that include the UV guard?

Where are you located?
                            Not that I'm aware of, but it's holding up just fine with my customers. The UV is in the black. It's extra with color match. We're located in Hurst, off of Trinity and 820.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                              Just plasti-dip it.
                              That is exactly what I was thinking when I read the title.

CN

Comment

Working...
                              X