Carrollton PD broke my hatch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
    Got an interesting phone call last night from the Commander. After speaking a few minutes. He pretty much told me it sounds like what his guys did was not right. He mentioned will be pulling dash cam video to see how it went down.

I wonder if he can send it to me? I didn't ask him that.
    Did you ask "so when should I expect your call after you reviewed the dash footage?"
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
      I love living in Colorado. You REALLY need to be fucking up to get pulled and searched here, especially if you're white.
      That's it, time to move!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Your white privilege is leaking.
        I was in Colorado (Denver) area with my white girl, in a white Fusion rental with white bag of goodies and didn't get pulled over one time. Hell I didn't even see any cops most of the week I was there. I only saw one municipality running radar and it was near Rock Falls Raceway.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
          Did you ask "so when should I expect your call after you reviewed the dash footage?"
          Yeah...He said he would be calling me Monday
          Last edited by Juiced4v; 05-06-2016, 10:29 AM.
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
            You can get it, but they may make you submit an FOIA request.
            What is a FOIA?
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

A cop pulled in behind me a few weeks ago as I was driving around breaking in my subs here in Denver while at a turn signal. I was at full tilt; I mean pumping around 4500w into two 18s with the windows down for the full length of the red light with him behind me. I was in no fucking doubt that I was shaking the shit out of his vehicle..

As the green arrow hit and I started to turn, I saw him behind me with his windows down too. ( my hater radar was off apparently). I mean he was THE NEXT car behind me. I know what time it was so I turn it down, hit the brakes, and prepare to be hated on. He followed me about a mile creeping real slow. (I'm sure running the plates) Then, in the last second before I had a panic attack he turned off.

In Dallas I woulda' gone. Cool story bro I know..
              Last edited by FunFordCobra; 05-06-2016, 10:40 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Now see, this sort of shenanigans by the police wouldn't have happened in GP.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                  What is a FOIA?
                  Freedom Of Information Act
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                    I see!

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                      Some cities refer to it as an open records request; it may take a few days to be delivered but that should give you access to the video

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                        Now see, this sort of shenanigans by the police wouldn't have happened in GP.
                        Shittttttt, could happen in any city anywhere. Usually newer gung ho guys that haven't been broke in properly.

Originally posted by thomasblively View Post
                        Some cities refer to it as an open records request; it may take a few days to be delivered but that should give you access to the video
                        This is accurate.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          I was in Colorado (Denver) area with my white girl, in a white Fusion rental with white bag of goodies and didn't get pulled over one time. Hell I didn't even see any cops most of the week I was there. I only saw one municipality running radar and it was near Rock Falls Raceway.
                          I had read at one point that Texas has roughly 10x the cops per 100,000 citizens that Colorado does. Feels like it holds up. Lots more revenue to collect down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            I had read at one point that Texas has roughly 10x the cops per 100,000 citizens that Colorado does. Feels like it holds up. Lots more revenue to collect down here.
                            I'll agree with that. Texas cops are worse than the midwest.

Comment

Working...
                            X