A good flip today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
    Howd you manage that? Surely whoever was on that job knew it's worth...
    I work these little horse towns that don't have a big scrapyard like we do in Dallas, so I paid the guy $300 and he gladly took it. I actually buy directly from City Hall. I have several small towns I do business with on a regular basis.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Damn white appliances!!!
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I have another 500lbs at home but I was too tired to clean theme.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

nice

Comment

$1.95 for number 1 copper? holy shit.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Updat I sold that ugly trailer for $1400 a few days ago. Only had about $500 in it total. I cleared $900 only put 3 days in it.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Make sure you do your taxes right since you want to post your profits on a public web site and stuff.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  Make sure you do your taxes right since you want to post your profits on a public web site and stuff.
                  LMAO. I thought the same thing and was going to tell him to keep at least 20% of that aside for taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    LMAO. I thought the same thing and was going to tell him to keep at least 20% of that aside for taxes.
                    This is the same special guy who posted up a gun with the serial number still in tact claiming it was a "burner...."

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      This is the same special guy who posted up a gun with the serial number still in tact claiming it was a "burner...."
                      Says the special guy who didn't read the post, I said "like this" it's a Google image.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                      X