A good flip today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soap View Post
    It's not bad on the inside dude To my surprise, I'm sure it's got a snake or Two it though.
    Judging by other purchases I deem your not that bad scale broken.

So axles seized, tires rotted, wiring eaten by rats, electrical non functinal, rotten mold, and you're thinking quick flip

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      I have had avatars off for about 9 years, but even I know that is perfect.. Done!

Soap - I saved your other in case you want to change it back and don't have it saved..
      Lol
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
        Judging by other purchases I deem your not that bad scale broken.

So axles seized, tires rotted, wiring eaten by rats, electrical non functinal, rotten mold, and you're thinking quick flip

I'm glad there are people like y'all are there. That have no idea what their shit is really worth. And I come along and pick it up for next to nothing and make a couple thousand dollars profit the next day. Any damn fool can't pass on this for $200 lol.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

You're 100% correct. Your skill set as a turd flipper is second to none. You have found your calling while traveling for sex with cows you find abandoned trailers. Your own TV show now is looming in the back ground, "Dallas turd ticklers" is sure to be the next hit on the history channel.

Comment

You're 100% correct. Your skill set as a turd flipper is second to none. You have found your calling while traveling for sex with cows you find abandoned trailers. Your own TV show now is looming in the back ground, "Dallas turd ticklers" is sure to be the next hit on the history channel.

Bro, you jealous!!!!

Comment

Naw just giving him grief. Seems like he knows what he's doing I think this is trailer #3 or 4 now in the past few months. Congrats I think you've found your niche, I don't know anyone else flipping trailers.

Comment

You're 100% correct. Your skill set as a turd flipper us second to none.
                Damn straight! I'm flipping trailers, doing mobile RV repair. Mobile auto bodywork. And I buy and sell scrap metal.

Here's a truck bed full of brass plumbing and copper tubing. I purchased for $300 today. I have close to 2000lb. At around $1.40 per lb. that's about $2800. I'm not bragging I'm just happy I'm doing so good. And not having a boss.

You can't knock a good businessman/entrepreneur down. As long as I'm making honest money. And not looking for handouts I'm good.
                Last edited by soap; 05-05-2016, 11:10 PM.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Naw just giving him grief. Seems like he knows what he's doing I think this is trailer #3 or 4 now in the past few months. Congrats I think you've found your niche, I don't know anyone else flipping trailers.

Comment

Damn straight! I'm flipping trailers, doing mobile RV repair. Mobile auto bodywork. And I buy and sell scrap metal.

Here's a truck bed full of brass plumbing and copper tubing. I purchased for $300 today. I have close to 2000lb. At around $1.40 per lb. that's about $2800. I'm not bragging I'm just happy I'm doing so good. And not having a boss.

You can't knock a good businessman/entrepreneur down. As long as I'm making honest money. And not looking for handouts I'm good.
                    Really happy for you man, that's awesome!

Comment

You've gone full Romani!
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

one man's shit is another man's flip!

Comment

Howd you manage that? Surely whoever was on that job knew it's worth...

Comment

when we flip a house we give away all the aluminum windows, old copper, etc. I have 20 aluminum windows that you can have in two weeks if you want to come get them in the richardson area. Also have a water heater too, I see people wanting those too if you want it.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                              Howd you manage that? Surely whoever was on that job knew it's worth...
                              Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                              when we flip a house we give away all the aluminum windows, old copper, etc. I have 20 aluminum windows that you can have in two weeks if you want to come get them in the richardson area. Also have a water heater too, I see people wanting those too if you want it.
                              Hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                                Hmm...
                                We throw it in the Dumpster. Don't have time to mess with it. Two houses ago we gave away a couple thousand in newish appliances cause they were white.

Comment

Working...
                                X