A good flip today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good flip today.

I was passing through Red Oak a few days ago, saw this old junk trailer setting at a small business place. Walked in and asked if they'd be interested in selling it. The guy was like yeah! but it's junk and has no title. I said $150? He's like OK! Took it home it was pretty bad but I just patched it up. Supplies only cost me $50 just two roof panels and some paint. Painted the outside with a paintbrush.

Anyway posted it on CL for$1950 obo. Yesterday sold it for $1500 cash! This is hands down my easiest flip. I like selling the newer trailers but sometimes takes a few weeks to sell.

And FYI I Vin check everything before buying. Came back clean.

So I treated myself to a little something today. Which I will reveal later when it comes in.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Originally posted by soap View Post
    So I treated myself to a little something today. Which I will reveal later when it comes in.
    Mail order bride?

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
      Mail order bride?

Lmao, that's the first thing I thought of.
      Originally posted by Marisa
      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
        Mail order bride?

I will film that shit if he gets up the courage to consummate the relationship on film. I wonder if I could get him to wear a bull mask while I run the camera?
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Is that the before or after pic?

Comment

That was the before picture. This is her after he was done having his way with her. She looks exhausted.

Comment

This is what soap is going to blow his money on. It's a little NSFW

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I heard on the radio about a guy getting drunk and ordering a yak online. My first thought was if it was Soap.
                Jon

Comment

How do you legally sell that without a title? It's certainly not home-built..

Or do you just not care and the new owner gets screwed when trying to title it?

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                    Is that the before or after pic?
                    After

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post

there are people that will put them on deer leases or just out back behind the house, and wont need to tag it. Those folks generally wont care if it has a title or not.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post

I vin check to make sure it's not stolen, or has a lean. The new owner then applies for a bonded title.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                          I will film that shit if he gets up the courage to consummate the relationship on film. I wonder if I could get him to wear a bull mask while I run the camera?
                          I expect nothing less.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            there are people that will put them on deer leases or just out back behind the house, and wont need to tag it. Those folks generally wont care if it has a title or not.
                            Yeah, I thought about that after posting. My BIL has a 5th wheel on his lease that he towed out once, and will surely never remove. I guess you just have to make sure you don't drive through Alvarado when taking it to the lease!

Originally posted by soap View Post
                            I vin check to make sure it's not stolen, or has a lean. The new owner then applies for a bonded title.
                            To clarify, I wasn't talking about the potential that it is stolen, just the inability for the new owner to get it titled. But that came off more harsh than intended, after re-reading it.

Comment

Holy cow
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                              X