Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Business Sign Opinions - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business Sign Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any odd, different, unusual or spectacular signs not specifically covered by this article shall be referred to the planning and zoning commission for special approval on a case-by-case basis. Pictures or scale drawings that illustrate the sign's features shall be presented as evidence along with permission from the property owner to locate said sign on the property, and reasons why the sign should be approved. Includes neon signs. Filing fee as per fee schedule.

City Code

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
      You need some color both on the logo and also the outside of your building.
      Here's ours, I wish I had done color in it now...

"PSH!!!"

Comment

Thanks Stephen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
          IMHO, you need a complete overhaul on the name and design.
          "... Den" suggests a bar type atmosphere. Woolf can be toned down from sounding like a men's club by simply stating "Woolf Family Restaurant "

David
          x3

Woolf Den to me sounds like a biker bar

Comment

I think you will see an increase in business just by getting rid of the tanning portion. If I saw a restaurant that also was a tanning salon, I ain't stopping.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Comment

Maybe modify this logo

Comment

Apparently it’s my job here at Dangerous Minds to inform our dear readers about the latest trends in men’s underwear. A few weeks ago I directed your eyes towards “sexy” knitted elephant and snake underwear for men and this week it’s wolf’s head underwear. I mean, I totally thought I couldn’t top my last underwear post. But here I am. Blogging about wolf’s head underwear. You can get these “mens fashion wolf underwear 3D print boxers shorts” from China through Amazon. Here’s the description on Amazon: 3D wolf pattern print underwear make man looks sexy and wild the wide waist design make man comfortable no tight feeling U convex design, large space and breathable High quality material and great handwork, perfect gift to boyfriend or husband If you’re dying to get a pair, they’re only $20.99 for a set of three.     via Geekologie

Comment

Whelp found out last night my sis n law sold her Woolf Den in Bowie. We are now thinking of making a name change even though we have a great reputationbut there isnt a Woolf involved and Woolf Den #1 will no longer exist.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                    X